HR & ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
1. Roles & Responsibilities
A Hr & Administrative Assistant will responsibility for the following tasks:
- Administer HR-related documentation, such as labor contracts of employment
- Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
- Assist in the recruitment process, contact to candidates.
- Set up interviews and issue relevant correspondence
- Managing and maintain employee files
- Creating payroll records
- In charge all kind of compulsory insurant report, Social insurances, Health Insurance & Unemployment Insurance such as register, adjustment…
- Responsible is claiming procedure of sick/ maternity leave…and all other insurances benefit.
- Holiday requirements
- Ensure accurate and timely calculation of employee payments
- Manage holiday/absence information
- Process new starters/leavers
- General HR duties include administration of new starter paperwork and contracts
- Other admin task assigned by head of department.
- More detail job information will discuss in the interview
2. Qualification Requirement
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/ Economics
- At least two years experience in insurances & Payroll major
- Good attention to detail
- English communication skill
- Good understand of job arrangement.
- High competent in MS. Word, MS. Excel, MS. PowerPoint.
- Net Salary: 8 - 12 millions and other benefit follow the labor law.
- External & Internal Training course for new employee.
Contact us via:
Email: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 02839 798 054 - Ext: 145/147